Tuesday, June 16, 2009

HoneyBear



Soooo the addiction lives LOL. I admit I am addicted to makeup and the cool things you can do with it, but I am most googley eyed for highlighting powders, MAC Beauty Powder blusher, and MSFs (Mineralized Skin Finish). I got a couple of things from the new MAC collection.

-Buzz l/g
-Pollinator e/s
-Honey Light highlighting powder
-Golden Nectar highlighting powder
-Prep & Prime Line Filler (not included in the collection but perm...I think)
-Fast Response Eye cream (<< also not included in the collection but perm, I love this stuff)



Again, I can't stop at one store and not visit the one next door. Sephora finally recieved their shipment of the Dior Addict Lip Glow. I was on it after they called me, hahahha. I've been waiting a while for that and I must say I am a happee camper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment