Tuesday, June 23, 2009

MAC collections 2009

OH MY GOODNESS.....
I swear MAC needs to slow down man! I just read about new collections coming up this year and I am muy excited to see them in person! Did I mention there will be new polishes? hrmmm that I will have to think twice about getting because well most of them suck, but there's one called COOL REVERSE that caught my eye :)

How am I gonna save for my wedding if I can't break this habit? I say MAC should stop coming out with new stuff, lol

ZOMG did I just say that? hahahaha, ok MAC don't stop :)

So the things that I am O_O for are:

-CCBs
-MSFs
-Glitters
-Pigments
-Lipsticks
-Eyeshadows / Shadow Quads!!!
-Sculpt n Shapes
-Volcanic Ash [omfg I nearly died when I read about this, totally missed this when it came out]
-Textures
-Look Boxes
and moreeeee!


ahahahahahahahad;ljfads;lkfjad;lfjadlfjdaslfjaslfj omfg *_* I'm starry-eyed now, someone save me

No comments:

Post a Comment